Wednesday 23 January 2013

WELCOME! Healthy, Happy, Easy Food

I snaffle biscuits and cakes. I eat whatever's easy. I fall exhausted on the sofa each evening, wine in one hand, comfort food in the other.  

Where has all my energy gone?  Why do I always feel so ‘ratty’? Is motherhood really this tough? 

Then I thought - 'Hey I'm a foodie with a degree in Food Technology - use your brains girl!'  I’ve been researching ..what you eat, how you eat it and when you eat it can have a huge impact on energy and mood. Really nutritious ‘good for your mood’ food is the key. 

(and big doses of regular exercise in the fresh air and inspirational friends help too)    

So welcome to my blog - where I'll share yummy, easy to make recipes we can fit into our busy lives that can really make you feel great...  

No comments:

Post a Comment